Teachers have posted over 3 million moments on Class Story since September! These are moments showing students working hard, having fun, and encouraging each other. And every time a teacher posts on Class Story, parents form a deeper connection with the classroom.
Beginning today, teachers can share videos on Class Story to make it even easier for families to be brought into the classroom experience. You’ll be able to record videos up to 15-seconds long, post to Class Story, and then see all the “likes” from parents roll in!
Here are a few tips for sharing videos on Class Story:
– Videos must be recorded using the ClassDojo iOS / Android app
– Record a 15-second video or even a series of clips up to 15-seconds long
– To record, just press and hold the record button
– Release the button to pause your recording, and then hold again to add another clip!
– Preview the video and then share to Class Story!
We’re excited to see how you use this new addition to Class Story. Have any amazing ideas for using videos to engage parents? Share them with us and the teacher community here!